The Mississippi Miss Hospitality Competition added a new element in 2018: Little Miss Hospitality. The Little Miss program is designed for Miss Hospitality contestants to serve as mentors to young ladies in their communities, who are ages 6-10 years old. Upon being crowned a local representative, each contestant will choose a Little Miss from her hometown/county to share her journey. The Little Miss’ name should be given to the State Office no later than March 27, 2020.
The registration fee for each Little Miss Hospitality is $250, which should be provided by the Little Miss’ family and/or a local sponsor. Little Miss packets and fees are due by May 29, 2020. Little Miss Hospitalites are required to be in Hattiesburg on Friday and Saturday for on-stage programming and events. They are asked to wear a white gown on stage.
If a Little Miss Hospitality cannot be identified in the area represented by a local Miss Hospitality, contestants may select a young girl from other areas of the state. Contact the State Office with any questions.
Participation in the Little Miss Hospitality program includes:
- Crown and sash provided by the State Program.
- Commemorative t-shirt provided by the State Program.
- Invitations to attend official events with contestants, such as the Friday Autograph Party and Saturday Social.
- Photo included in the Mississippi Miss Hospitality Official Program.
- Opportunity to appear on-stage during both nights of competition.
- Ticket for Little Miss to attend both nights of the Mississippi Miss Hospitality Competition.
- Autographed photograph of Mississippi Miss Hospitality.
- Opportunity to attend local events (ribbon cuttings, grand openings, and other similar events) alongside local representatives leading up to and following the State Competition as determined by the local director.
Download the 2020-Little-Miss-Week-of-Details. *
*More information will be provided upon receipt of Little Miss’ information from a local director.