72ND ANNUAL COMPETITION · HISTORIC SAENGER THEATER
Friday, July 15, 2022: Preliminary On-Stage Competition
- Top 3 Mississippi Speech, Jay Slaughter Memorial Scholarship, and Top Ad Sales announced.
Saturday, July 16, 2022: Final On-Stage Competition
- Top 10, Top 5, Spirit of Miss Hospitality, Social Media Scholarship, and Most Photogenic announced and 2021 Mississippi Miss Hospitality crowned.
- Tickets are for specific seats, not general admission. Tickets are limited and the show is typically sold out prior to competition night. Advance purchase is highly recommended. Supporters will have the opportunity to purchased a commemorative DVD at competition.
- Odds/Evens Seating: Seats at the Saenger Theater are numbered according to traditional theater seating, with odd-numbered seats on one side of the theater and even-numbered seats on the opposite side. See seating chart above.
- ADA-Compliant Seating: The Saenger Theater is fully accessible to patrons with disabilities. Seating areas to accommodate persons using wheelchairs are located throughout the house. If you require special seating for someone in your party, please contact the Box Office at (601) 584-4888 prior to purchasing your tickets.
- Other venue questions may be answered at hattiesburgsaenger.com or by calling the Box Office at 601.584.4888.
AUTOGRAPH PARTY · TURTLE CREEK MALL
Supporters may send contestants cards, flowers, and gifts throughout competition week. Please see below for area florists and gift shops that partner with the program annually. Note suggested mailing dates to ensure your well wishes arrive on time.
As a service to our contestants, their families, and supporters, the Mississippi Miss Hospitality program is providing a complimentary live stream of both the Friday and Saturday on-stage competition in 2022 through its Facebook and YouTube channels.
A commemorative video of the competition can be purchased through program’s live stream vendor. Scan the QR code using your phone’s camera for purchasing options.